Friday, January 11, 2008

Bellissima Jewelry Design by Sarah Bridger


Yesterday I placed an order with Bellissima Jewelry Design by Sarah Bridger. I'm expecting a box from her in about a week and a half. Sarah makes everything to order by hand. She graduated from Valparaiso University before moving to Colorado where she currently lives.

Sarah's designs are very unique. She uses a combination of Gemstones, Vintage pieces, and Swarovski Crystals. The piece pictured is "Champagne" made of Freshwater Pearls, Picture Jasper, and Laser Cut Mother of Pearl. The Clasp is Sterling Silver. When you see her designs, you'll be immediately hooked. She has a large following in my store already! Sarah and I have already talked about a Meet the Artist event when she's in town next. (You can check out her website at http://www.bellissimajewelrydesign.com/).

I'm off to LA Market tomorrow to bring more fabulous things home. See you soon!

No comments: